A curriculum that is based on sound child development principles of how children learn and grow.
- Promotesinteractive learning.
- Promotes the development of higher order abilities, such as thinking and problem solving.
- Helps children achieve social, linguistic, physical, and cognitive goals.
- Builds and elaborates on children’s current knowledge and abilities.
- Promotes feelings of safety, security, and belonging
- Encourages active learning and allows children to make meaningful choices.
- Provides experiences that promote feelings of success and a joy of learning.
- Facilitates concept learning and skills development in an integrated and natural way.
- Has expectations that are realistic, attainable and are developmentally appropriate.
“Strong Foundations” curriculum for 0 – 3years old adheres to the “Texas infant, toddler and three year old early learning guidelines” indorsed by Texas Pediatric Society.
“Strong Foundations” curriculum for 4 – 5 year olds comply with the “Texas Pre-Kindergarten TEKS” (Texas Essential Knowledge & Skills) written by Texas Education Agency.